Steps to the Admissions Processes
Step 1: Apply Online
- Submit your admissions application and fee online. We will open Admissions Applications for 2018-19 on July 1, 2018. The fee is $30.00 and is non-refundable. Once your admissions application and application fee is submitted, our School will request the student’s transcript, attendance, behavior and immunization records. K-School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. K-School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial assistance programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. It is the general policy of the school not to accept any student currently on probation with the judicial system and/or who has been expelled from another school within the past six months.
Step 2: Complete the Admissions Interview and Review
- Schedule and admissions interview and review.
Step 3: Submit Enrollment Fee
- Upon acceptance, please pay an Enrollment Fee to secure a placement.
Step 4: Select Courses for the Upcoming School Year
Looking for something different?
K-School accepts transfer students. We promise that you will not go unnoticed at our school and we keep this promise by:
- Keeping class sizes small
- Focusing on a relationship-driven culture
- Hiring dedicated faculty members that are available for students
- Connecting students to mentors and tutors
- Providing personal attention in the classroom
- Encouraging students to be involved in extra-curricular activities